Account Manager- FMS
- 4−5 years of work experience in finance/accounting/commerce and business background in the relevant industry.
- Prior experience with Start-ups and fast-growing companies with consulting experience is preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce and Business; B. Com, M.com, Management preferred.
- Post-graduation (accounting and business related) preferred but not mandatory
- Any relevant certification focused on continual improvement and growth will be recognized; CA Inter/ICWAI and the similar
- Balance sheet, P&L analysis
- Good knowledge in Debit/Credit
- Good in Cost Analysis
- Strong in MIS Reporting — Management decision support
- Good understanding of Taxation (India / US) and knowledge in BI Tools/Data analytics is an advantage
- · Client Management
- Account management
- Ensuring that client (s) stay delighted
- Focused on adding value and growing the client account
- Strong verbal, written and e-mail communication skills; Should maintain good relationship and communicate frequently regarding business related needs with the ability to work with multiple stake holders
- Crisis Management
- Good team player
- Team (s) and respective account management
- Continual Learning
- Demonstrate strong analytical thinking
- Technological Expertise
- Strong in MS office application.
- Knowledge in accounting package like QuickBooks/ZOHO/XERO preferred but not mandatory
Role you will play
- Monitoring each client account, evaluating the gaps, study business goals and key data flows to realign, improve and manage them to achieve actionable insights for the decision-maker.
- Alerts on business unit bottom line
- Engaging the teams as well as the client (s) to address gaps through effective communication
- Trouble shooting problems, executing the root-cause analysis and implementing solutions
- Consistent in maintaining the team coordination
- Demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking while providing solutions
- Set systems in place that track and meet the quality standards
- Exceptional ability to inspire team members, drive outcomes, overcome adversity, hold people accountable, build strong relationships, and make better decisions based on performance.
- Appreciate and acknowledge team members' achievements
- Setting and holding accountability to Goals
- Process management, documentation and ongoing improvement of process
- Customer centricity — ability to understand customer pain points
- Digitize and automate with technology
- Identify context changes in client account that deserve escalation to the reporting manager
- Strong account growth perspective
- Problem solving under pressure
- Adapting to the dynamic industry of the client engagement and suggesting changes
- Knowledge and keeping current/up-to-date information with market changes; Market awareness
- Strong verbal, written and e-mail communication skills; Effective communication with all stakeholders (supervisors, subordinates, client and other functions)
- Quick learner and leaning attitude
- Build trust
Our office is under renovation and is getting a new look and infrastructure. We’ll be at a temporary co-working space until the projected work is completed.