Senior Software Engineer
Department: Software Services
- Undergraduate degree in any computer related field (preferably in engineering);
- Post-graduation (project management and/or business related) preferred but not mandatory.
- Any relevant certification focused on continual improvement and growth will be recognized.
- Certifications in Project Management such as PMP or Microsoft certifications on .Net or any relevant technology is a plus
- Strong hands-on experience in software development on Microsoft technology stack.
- Demonstrated skill sets in
- .NET & C#
- SQL Server/RDBMS
- JS Framework (React/Node/AngularJS)
- Power BI (BI tools/software)
- Proficiency in identifying the appropriate technologies relevant to client’s requirements.
- Creates and defines install tests and batch jobs; conduct scenario-based smoke tests
- Defines automation scripts
- Designing the installation flow based on functional requirements for priority projects
- Comfortable with various platform/environments like Windows, Linux etc.
- Comfortable with at least one key public Cloud
- Prior experience with Start-ups and product development companies is an advantage
- The person should have a good grounding and hands-on experience in software development and ability to make meaningful contribution to scoping out of the project.
- Ask insightful questions to the clients and advice to help think beyond the current situation.
- Demonstrable track record of being the go-to person for overall execution of the project.
- Has a proven ability to work with multiple stake holders to gather requirements, refine direction and propose solutions and convince them of the same.
- Has experience in managing a project/module, including work breakdown, assigning tasks to team, conducting project reviews and making changes to plan when needed
Leadership and Communication
- Identifies new Quality standards and discusses within department
- Works with minimum supervision and with general high-level guidance and complete all assigned tasks within the specified time and quality guidelines
- Communicates project status, processes, and third-party licensing details to any level within the company.
- Take corrective measures on defined processes
- Strong verbal, written and e-mail communication skills; Should maintain good relationship and communicate frequently regarding business related needs with the ability to work with multiple stake holders.
- Can direct and coach team members to execute their tasks well with excellent team management skills
- Manage project related crisis points effectively to bring the project back on track.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients through mails and conference calls
- Gather requirements
- Works closely with the team and ensures all deliveries are on time, on scope and with quality to clients
- Can work on and contribute to multiple projects/deliveries in parallel as needed
- Mentor juniors
- Provide documentation on project (s) or technologies used in projects to marketing team
- Create and develop low level design documents
- Learn new technologies and new architectural patterns
- Come up with various process automation recommendations
- Open to outstation candidates and relocation offered for the right candidates
- Ability to adapt and deal with situations and manage everyone’s expectations through ongoing change
- Ability to earn trust and respect from project stakeholders
- Ability to influence decisions that need to be made to make the project successful
- Ability to say «No» to unreasonable requests.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to take responsibility for failures
- Can motivate and direct people
- Honesty & Integrity
- Courteous and respectful to others
Our office is under renovation and is getting a new look and infrastructure. We’ll be at a temporary co-working space until the projected work is completed.