Department: Software Services
- Undergraduate degree in any computer related field (preferably in engineering);
- Post-graduation (project management and/or business related) preferred but not mandatory.
- Any relevant certification focused on continual improvement and growth in testing and any .Net stack will be recognized.
- Testing certifications would be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of the software development process and software testing life cycle.
- Good scripting knowledge in developing the testautomation
- Experience with test automation frameworks, in both mobile and web environments using .Net, C# & Selenium in Visual Studio is mandatory
- Experience working in Agile/Iterative process
- Defines automation scripts
- Discuss and create test scenarios for testing the modules developed.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries
- Experience in preparing Test Plan and Estimation.
- Excellent logical testing skills
- The candidate should be able to read through code and perform code reviews based on checklists provided by the QA Manager
- Whilst working as a software tester, it’s important for you to provide tactful, insightful feedback to maintain a good working relationship with other members of the design team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written and e-mail communication and consultancy skills; Should maintain good relationship and communicate frequently regarding business related needs with the ability to work with multiple stake holders.
- Good experience and exposure to test case writing and execution.
- Good knowledge on bug reporting and retesting.
- Good knowledge on all testing types like system, regression, Integration, Functional, UI etc.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good understanding of client’s business.
- Identifies new Quality standards and discusses within department.
- Works with minimum supervision and with general high-level guidance and complete all assigned tasks within the specified time and quality guidelines
- Work closely with the product andengineering teams to define acceptance criteria and design and build automated
Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients through mails and conference calls.
- Works closely with the team and ensures all deliveries are on time, on scope and with quality to clients
- Create user acceptance test cases, integration test cases for the projects.
- Create Test Plan, Estimations and Traceability Matrix.
- Review prototypes and find the missing gaps.
- Review unit test cases of developers.
- Test the application to the test cases created.
- Mentor juniors.
- Responsible to Log the defects and capture the severity of the defects with all necessary details as applicable.
- Provide support to the development team on defect resolution.
- Responsible to maintain the quality of the modules/projects.
- Identify issues and escalate appropriately to the concerned stakeholders.
- Team-player mentality with experience working with global teams.
- Excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- Able to support project related activities and being flexible in working hours.
- Follow company standards and processes.
- Open to outstation candidates and relocation offered for the right candidates
- Ability to adapt and deal with situations and manage everyone’s expectations through ongoing change.
- Ability to earn trust and respect from project’s stakeholders.
- Ability to influence decisions that need to be made to make the project successful.
- Ability to say «No» to unreasonable requests.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to take responsibility for failure.
- Can motivate and direct people.
- Honesty & Integrity
- Courteous and respectful to others.
Our office is under renovation and is getting a new look and infrastructure. We’ll be at a temporary co-working space until the projected work is completed.